Pink leopard print hand sanitiser case, ideal for teacher gifts, for children to take hand sanitiser to school, for your desk at work, or as an unusual, quirky handmade gift.
– This is a little case to hold your bottle of hand sanitiser.
– Hooks to your handbag or belt loop for easy access.
– Ideal for teachers, dog walkers, big cat lovers or just to keep handy for cleaning your hands.
– Made from pink leopard print leatherette and felt, complete with clip.
– This leopard print hand sanitiser case/holder will hold either of the 50ml bottles shown plus others. These are available in many different shops, including B&M, Lidl, Aldi and Asda. They do not have kam snaps to hold the bottles in as this restricts the size of the bottles you can use. The bottles should fit snugly, but you can add a few glue dots to your bottle to keep it in place if required.
– Many more designs available in my other listings.
– These hand sanitiser cases can be made in different colours – contact me for more details.
– Every case is made to order with love.
– This item is shipped from the UK.
THIS CASE DOES NOT COME WITH THE HAND SANITISERS – PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ROYAL MAIL DO NOT PERMIT YOU TO SHIP ANYTHING WITH MORE THAN 70% ALCOHOL CONTENT.
UK BUYERS: Where possible, all hand sanitiser cases are dispatched within two working days via first class Royal Mail. Although I always ensure your parcel reaches you as quickly as possible, I have no control once it enters the postal system; please check Royal Mail’s website for estimated delivery times.
US BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: Standard Royal Mail services do not include any form of tracking. Please choose one of the upgraded shipping options if you need to track the parcel.
Read more about your delivery options.